We live in an age of instant gratification. We want what we want, and we want it now. But if you’re like most people, the first thing that comes to mind when you think about manifesting something is making a list and crossing things off as they happen – not so fast! Scripting manifestation for beginners is all about writing down your desires, then following them up with positive affirmations. In this blog post, I’ll be giving 5 tips on how scripting can help increase your chances of manifesting anything from money to peace of mind.
What is Scripting Manifestation?
Scripting, which has been around for centuries but only relatively recently introduced to the Western world by self-help guru Rhonda Byrne in her seminal book The Secret.
What scripting does is write down your desires and then follow them up with positive affirmations – it’s like a pre-written letter that you’re going to send out into the universe!
There are two main reasons why scripting can be helpful:
- because when we feel as if our needs have been met, we will stop focusing on what’s missing and instead turn our attention towards all of the good things we already possess;
- at its most basic level, scripting helps us focus on one thing rather than feeling overwhelmed or distracted by everything else life throws at us
How to use Scripting Manifestation
You need to:
- write down your desires and affirmations, which should be in the present tense; for example: I am doing well at work
- read it or reread it every day to make sure you stay focused on what you want, rather than anything else that would distract you from achieving those goals
Scripting is not about wishing something into existence but instead opening up a space where we can manifest our dreams. It’s all too easy to fall victim to negative thoughts – like “I’ll never get this job” or “There is no way my boss will promote me.” These thoughts are going to keep us stuck in place if we don’t consciously take charge of them by using scripts as outlined above.
What is The Law of Attraction
The Law of Attraction is one of the most popular and powerful universal laws that is used to explain how people attract their experiences. In its simplest form, it says you will be a magnet for negative or positive thoughts
How to use Law of Attraction Scripting
This technique involves you writing a script, or story line about your desired outcome. You then visualize the scene and imagine what it would feel like to have this event happen in order for you to be able to manifest your desires
Steps for scripting manifestation:
- write out an opening sentence that sets the tone of the visualization (It was one day after work when I first met my new neighbor)
- describe each second as if it were happening now (The sun is just starting to set on our little suburban street … )
- use time frames not too long ago such as last night, tomorrow morning etc. Stay within 30 seconds of reality in most cases
- think about all of the senses – sight, sound touch smell taste
- be aware that others might not understand what you are doing so don’t tell people about your scripts, keep them private for now
Examples of Scripting – The ‘I Am’ Process:
“I am successful.”
“I am surrounded by friends.”
“I have a healthy body.”
You can even come up with phrases like:
“I get money daily by working from home.”
“My business is booming.”
“All the people in my life are supportive and loving.”
“I’m confident on stage while presenting my work.”
The key is to keep it simple and to be specific at the same time.
Now it’s time to take action and write your own scripts!
The process seems like a lot at first but over time as you do more scripts, it becomes second nature and much easier!
Scripting Manifestation for Beginners – 5 Tips to get started creating a Successful Experience with Scripting
- Create a list of the changes you want to see in your life.
- Take time and be specific when creating scripts. Focus on one topic at a time. For example, start with scripting “I am successful.” Scripting this phrase for 15 minutes every day will make it more likely that success shows up in various areas of your life!
- Carry with you any tools or props related to what you’re trying to manifest (for example, carry around a green ribbon if you are working on manifesting money). This is called ‘Infused Action’ and can help raise energy levels so keep an eye out for things like this as you go through different manifestations!) – Use scripted affirmations daily even if they don’t seem to be working at first.
- Listen to what you are scripting and make sure it resonates with your soul!
- Remember that the Universe is always listening so if something doesn’t feel right, erase or change it. The manifestation process should never make you feel bad about yourself. And conversely, when things start feeling good again, keep going with them as they will likely become even better over time!”