If you’re reading this, chances are you want to know how to create a daily manifestation routine so that your goals can come true. I’m here to help with some easy tips and advice on how to make manifesting happen! First things first, it’s important for us to understand the power of intention. Intention is everything when it comes down to our desires becoming reality. To kick off your new manifestation routine, we need a time and place where you can focus solely on yourself and what you desire in life. Find an area that is free from distractions and has enough space for creative work or meditation. Here are 6 helpful steps below:
1. Decide on a time for your daily manifestation routine
First thing in the morning is a great time to start your daily manifestation routine because you are fully awake and have all of your faculties about you. It’s also an opportune time because it will be fresh on your mind as soon as you wake up for work or college the next day. Additionally, there won’t be any distractions like social media notifications popping up at that stage of the day.
2. Pick an affirmation that you want to focus on
Think about what you want to manifest in your life, whether it’s money or love. You can also pick an affirmation that relates to a specific part of your day-to-day routine like “I am strong” for when you are exercising at the gym each morning.
Here are the steps to take:
- Decide on a time and choose an affirmation (positive statement) related to what you’re trying to manifest in your daily routine. Repeat this affirmation ten times every morning before breakfast begins. This is a powerful technique because food consumption will boost levels of serotonin which has been linked with happiness and contentment.
Tip: You can just use simple three or four word affirmations like “I am powerful” (or a phrase like “I deserve the best”) and repeat them for five to ten minutes.
- Write down your affirmation on a piece of paper or index card that you can carry with you throughout the day. This will serve as a constant reminder of what you want to be, do or have in life.
- Repeat this affirmation before going to bed at night so it is reinforced when thoughts are more active than usual during sleep hours. You could even put these affirmations by your bedside table so they’re easy to see when waking up each morning!
You can also be much more specific with your affirmations, for example:
Affirmation: I am diligent about completing my tasks today and I will succeed in all endeavors no matter how complex, tiring or difficult.
3. Write down in your manifestation journal what it is that you want in the future (e.g. more money, better health)
Once you have decided on them, then write down a list of all the things you can think of that will help make your wish or goal happen.
– Want to earn more money? Write out ways in which you can increase your income, such as getting another job or organizing an event and making some profit on it.
– Want better health? List foods that are good for you, time spent with loved ones and other healthy habits like taking a yoga class.
Tip: The idea is not just to create a grocery list – this exercise should be thoughtfully written so that when completed, there is no doubt about what needs to be done! If our intention isn’t clear enough from the get go, how do we know if it’s working later when something seems to have manifested.
4. Spend 10 minutes writing down all the steps necessary to make this goal happen
If you want to earn more money, what are the first steps? What does it take for an event to happen successfully? If your goal is better health, how can that be accomplished in a month or so if not currently maintaining healthy habits. Do you want to manifest for others? It’s important to figure out all of these details beforehand so as not to get discouraged when there seems like too many things left undone!
5. Keep track of your daily progress with a simple tick mark or star next to the day’s affirmation in your journal
It’s really important to be able to see your progress and how you’re doing with the goal. That way, if there’s a bad day or two in between that is counter-productive, it will still be encouraging for you to know all of the other days where you were successful!
Build Momentum: Write about strategies on how people can build momentum towards their goals by working in small increments rather than trying to tackle huge tasks at once. What are some examples? How does this work? Give an example or two from your life when you tried building momentum in achieving a long term goal.
Building up momentum for any task takes time because we need to establish good habits before they become second nature – just like running and exercising every day gradually builds our endurance.
6. Fill out a journal entry at least once per week about how your manifestation is going, making note of any changes in feelings or thoughts over time
Keeping a journal can help you stay on track with your manifestation by making note of any changes in feelings or thoughts over time. You can also look back and see how far you’ve come! Often looking back on our progress is reassuring and motivating.
Your subconscious mind works in mysterious ways when it comes to making things happen, so eventually what we focus on will materialize into reality. It’s also important not to get discouraged as this can obstruct us from seeing our desired result come true!
Are you ready? Let’s get started!
Manifestation is a process, not an event. Being consistent will be rewarded over time, therefore have a daily manifestation routine will keep you on track. The best way to make it happen is by making the daily commitment to spend 10 minutes working on your goals every day. You can also track and measure progress with any changes in feelings or thoughts over time using something as simple as a tick mark next to each affirmation you write down for that day. It may take some time before you see results, but there’s no better feeling than seeing how far you have come!